SEO is a great marketing tool. Social Media is a great marketing tool as well. You have Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, etc. at your disposal.
Many businesses fill their feeds with discussions about how reliable and celebrated their products or services are. Many have the persuasive copy needed to convince people to buy from them.
All of these tactics are good. Nonetheless, self-promotion alone is not enough to make yourself known to your target market. This is where Reputation Marketing comes into play.
Reputation marketing is about building a positive online reputation, which allows you to use that stellar reputation to gain the trust of your target customers.
With reputation marketing, you now have more authentic content. Content that draws people’s attention to how reputable your business is!
As your customer is contemplating their next purchase, they go through a process to decide if they want to buy. Some of these stages include Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action. For some, this process is instantaneous, and for some, it could take months. Your reputation and reviews can help them jump into action!
Use reputation marketing to validate your potential customer’s decision to buy from you!
Here at Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions we want to help you ensure that you are delivering the best version of your business to the customer!
Contact us today to get started with reputation marketing!
firstname.lastname@example.org, 715-574-4565, https://www.breckshire.com
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - October 16, 2019
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - October 14, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - October 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - October 11, 2019
- What is SEO? - October 2, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - September 30, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 29, 2019
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 23, 2019
- What is SEO? - September 21, 2019
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - September 20, 2019