Many businesses seem not to be taking advantage of online word-of-mouth marketing.
In fact, some businesses don’t understand how it can be leveraged so that they can take advantage of the huge rewards it brings.
One thing to remember when it comes to word-of-mouth is that friends and family will believe what they hear from each other over any other form of advertising. Word-of-Mouth has moved to the digital realm.
Online review sites exist for a few reasons, but one of the most popular reasons is that these reviews attract a lot of attention to businesses they are written for, and people love to read reviews.
They especially like to find reviews on a business they are thinking about doing business with. And some businesses have taken advantage of this situation like Zappos.com.
Zappos decided to do something different than other big companies and instead of spending tons of money on advertising, they invested that money into creating an exceptional customer experience by having the best customer service they could offer.
The result has been nothing short of amazing as Zappos is well known for providing the best in customer service. The reviews they get drive their bottom line because those happy customers leave reviews, and those reviews get read by other prospects. Not to mention that this form of promotion costs less to manage than other forms of advertising.
If you want to learn how to take advantage of Digital Word-of-Mouth marketing, then contact Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will show you how to get started building your company reputation in 5 easy steps.
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - May 22, 2018
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - May 18, 2018
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - May 16, 2018
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 14, 2018
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - May 12, 2018
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - May 10, 2018
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - May 7, 2018
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - May 5, 2018
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - May 3, 2018
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 30, 2018