Many businesses seem not to be taking advantage of online word-of-mouth marketing.
In fact, some businesses don’t understand how it can be leveraged so that they can take advantage of the huge rewards it brings.
One thing to remember when it comes to word-of-mouth is that friends and family will believe what they hear from each other over any other form of advertising. Word-of-Mouth has moved to the digital realm.
Online review sites exist for a few reasons, but one of the most popular reasons is that these reviews attract a lot of attention to businesses they are written for, and people love to read reviews.
They especially like to find reviews on a business they are thinking about doing business with. And some businesses have taken advantage of this situation like Zappos.com.
Zappos decided to do something different than other big companies and instead of spending tons of money on advertising, they invested that money into creating an exceptional customer experience by having the best customer service they could offer.
The result has been nothing short of amazing as Zappos is well known for providing the best in customer service. The reviews they get drive their bottom line because those happy customers leave reviews, and those reviews get read by other prospects. Not to mention that this form of promotion costs less to manage than other forms of advertising.
If you want to learn how to take advantage of Digital Word-of-Mouth marketing, then contact Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions at email@example.com and we will show you how to get started building your company reputation in 5 easy steps.
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - August 17, 2019
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 15, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 11, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - August 5, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - August 1, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - July 30, 2019
- Your Business Website is Your Foundation for All of Your Digital Marketing - July 28, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 25, 2019