There are many things you can do to get more traffic to your door.
One of the things that are surprising is that many local physical businesses don’t have, or don’t think they need local SEO, such as getting listed on major local business listings.
Not having some type of online presence is a big mistake for companies. Take into consideration that more people are closely connected to their mobile devices more than ever.
People use their smartphones to do everything from ordering pizza, to finding out who has the best price on the car part they suddenly need. And while this is just a small example, you may or may not be surprised that many people go online to check to see if a business has what they need, what the prices are, if they are currently open.
They do these things before deciding to drop by a store!
There are many things that a local physical business can start doing besides having a website online so that they can be found easily by new prospective customers. Getting yourself listed on Google My Business is free, and the page is likely to get indexed very quickly since it is Google.
The next best thing to do is get listed on local directories and review sites. Many people are using these sites to check business reviews and will be able to find your business quickly.
Some other things that you want to be sure to do are building links from local news sources, establishing partnerships with other businesses and of course, utilizing search engine optimization using locally targeted keywords which very well could be easy to rank for.
If all this sounds great to you, and you need more information on how to get started, then contact us now, and we can help you get your business in the important places that matter most and help increase your foot traffic.
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - June 18, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - June 16, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - June 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - June 10, 2019
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - June 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - June 6, 2019
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - June 4, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - June 2, 2019
- What is SEO? - May 31, 2019
- An SEO Audit is a Must - May 28, 2019