There are many things you can do to get more traffic to your door.
One of the things that are surprising is that many local physical businesses don’t have, or don’t think they need local SEO, such as getting listed on major local business listings.
Not having some type of online presence is a big mistake for companies. Take into consideration that more people are closely connected to their mobile devices more than ever.
People use their smartphones to do everything from ordering pizza, to finding out who has the best price on the car part they suddenly need. And while this is just a small example, you may or may not be surprised that many people go online to check to see if a business has what they need, what the prices are, if they are currently open.
They do these things before deciding to drop by a store!
There are many things that a local physical business can start doing besides having a website online so that they can be found easily by new prospective customers. Getting yourself listed on Google My Business is free, and the page is likely to get indexed very quickly since it is Google.
The next best thing to do is get listed on local directories and review sites. Many people are using these sites to check business reviews and will be able to find your business quickly.
Some other things that you want to be sure to do are building links from local news sources, establishing partnerships with other businesses and of course, utilizing search engine optimization using locally targeted keywords which very well could be easy to rank for.
If all this sounds great to you, and you need more information on how to get started, then contact us now, and we can help you get your business in the important places that matter most and help increase your foot traffic.
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - April 23, 2019
- 5 Easy Ways to Better Engage Your Audience - April 21, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - April 17, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - April 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 14, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - April 11, 2019
- What is SEO? - April 8, 2019
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - April 7, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 5, 2019
- Homestead Suites - February 18, 2019