There are many reasons why you should use AdWords Pay-per-click Marketing:
1. It’s an effective way to achieve instant traffic
2. It’s cost-effective
3. It gives you fast, measurable results
However, did you know that using PPC hand-in-hand with SEO can increase the overall effectiveness of your marketing? Here’s how.
1. PPC only keeps the traffic flowing for however long you keep it running, but there’s no reason its usefulness should stop there.
2. That data gathered from the PPC campaign will tell you what keywords are and aren’t effective. You can then use this data to form your SEO strategy.
With PPC, we can:
1. Use PPC data to find out your best performing keywords, copy and landing pages.
2. Compare Google Console data to PPC data for keywords intelligence.
Analyzing PPC data and drawing out a strategy can be overwhelming for a business owner like you!
That’s why we’re here to help.
Contact us to learn more about how to use PPC hand-in-hand with SEO to grow your website and your sales!
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 24, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 23, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - February 19, 2021
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - February 16, 2021
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - February 14, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - February 13, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 10, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - February 6, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - February 4, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - February 3, 2021