There are many reasons why you should use AdWords Pay-per-click Marketing:
1. It’s an effective way to achieve instant traffic
2. It’s cost-effective
3. It gives you fast, measurable results
However, did you know that using PPC hand-in-hand with SEO can increase the overall effectiveness of your marketing? Here’s how.
1. PPC only keeps the traffic flowing for however long you keep it running, but there’s no reason its usefulness should stop there.
2. That data gathered from the PPC campaign will tell you what keywords are and aren’t effective. You can then use this data to form your SEO strategy.
With PPC, we can:
1. Use PPC data to find out your best performing keywords, copy and landing pages.
2. Compare Google Console data to PPC data for keywords intelligence.
Analyzing PPC data and drawing out a strategy can be overwhelming for a business owner like you!
That’s why we’re here to help.
Contact us to learn more about how to use PPC hand-in-hand with SEO to grow your website and your sales!
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - September 8, 2021
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - September 5, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 3, 2021
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - August 31, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - August 29, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - August 25, 2021