There are many reasons why you should use AdWords Pay-per-click Marketing:
1. It’s an effective way to achieve instant traffic
2. It’s cost-effective
3. It gives you fast, measurable results
However, did you know that using PPC hand-in-hand with SEO can increase the overall effectiveness of your marketing? Here’s how.
1. PPC only keeps the traffic flowing for however long you keep it running, but there’s no reason its usefulness should stop there.
2. That data gathered from the PPC campaign will tell you what keywords are and aren’t effective. You can then use this data to form your SEO strategy.
With PPC, we can:
1. Use PPC data to find out your best performing keywords, copy and landing pages.
2. Compare Google Console data to PPC data for keywords intelligence.
Analyzing PPC data and drawing out a strategy can be overwhelming for a business owner like you!
That’s why we’re here to help.
Contact us to learn more about how to use PPC hand-in-hand with SEO to grow your website and your sales!
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - June 18, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 13, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 12, 2021
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - June 8, 2021
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - June 7, 2021
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - June 2, 2021
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - May 24, 2021
- 5 Easy Ways to Better Engage Your Audience - May 20, 2021
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021