There are many reasons why you should use AdWords Pay-per-click Marketing:
1. It’s an effective way to achieve instant traffic
2. It’s cost-effective
3. It gives you fast, measurable results
However, did you know that using PPC hand-in-hand with SEO can increase the overall effectiveness of your marketing? Here’s how.
1. PPC only keeps the traffic flowing for however long you keep it running, but there’s no reason its usefulness should stop there.
2. That data gathered from the PPC campaign will tell you what keywords are and aren’t effective. You can then use this data to form your SEO strategy.
With PPC, we can:
1. Use PPC data to find out your best performing keywords, copy and landing pages.
2. Compare Google Console data to PPC data for keywords intelligence.
Analyzing PPC data and drawing out a strategy can be overwhelming for a business owner like you!
That’s why we’re here to help.
Contact us to learn more about how to use PPC hand-in-hand with SEO to grow your website and your sales!
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - January 26, 2021
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - January 24, 2021
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - January 20, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - January 18, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - January 16, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 13, 2021
- The Importance of Building Trust with Reputation Marketing - January 11, 2021
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - January 8, 2021
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - January 6, 2021
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - January 4, 2021