Do you have a set rule for marketing budget allotment?
Or do you just place funds in marketing whatever is left after all of the projected business expenses for the year have been set?
USBA suggests 7% to 8% for small businesses. However, you can shoot for up to 20% if you really want to smash it hard in the marketplace.
A survey from the CMO Council, on the other hand, comes with similar results with 74% percent of marketers allocating 4% to 6% of their annual gross revenue to marketing, while only 2% apportion more than 20%.
The size of your marketing budget will fuel your marketing efforts, and so if you’re in a very competitive industry, and most especially if you’re in the early stages of your business, then you should really have a strong budget.
How do you structure your marketing budget?
Reach out to us and get some advice.
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - July 21, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 19, 2021
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - July 16, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - July 14, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - July 13, 2021
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - July 11, 2021
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 7, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 3, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - June 30, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - June 28, 2021