Do you have a set rule for marketing budget allotment?
Or do you just place funds in marketing whatever is left after all of the projected business expenses for the year have been set?
USBA suggests 7% to 8% for small businesses. However, you can shoot for up to 20% if you really want to smash it hard in the marketplace.
A survey from the CMO Council, on the other hand, comes with similar results with 74% percent of marketers allocating 4% to 6% of their annual gross revenue to marketing, while only 2% apportion more than 20%.
The size of your marketing budget will fuel your marketing efforts, and so if you’re in a very competitive industry, and most especially if you’re in the early stages of your business, then you should really have a strong budget.
How do you structure your marketing budget?
Reach out to us and get some advice.
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - September 22, 2021
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 20, 2021
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - September 18, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - September 8, 2021
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - September 5, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 3, 2021