Do you have a set rule for marketing budget allotment?
Or do you just place funds in marketing whatever is left after all of the projected business expenses for the year have been set?
USBA suggests 7% to 8% for small businesses. However, you can shoot for up to 20% if you really want to smash it hard in the marketplace.
A survey from the CMO Council, on the other hand, comes with similar results with 74% percent of marketers allocating 4% to 6% of their annual gross revenue to marketing, while only 2% apportion more than 20%.
The size of your marketing budget will fuel your marketing efforts, and so if you’re in a very competitive industry, and most especially if you’re in the early stages of your business, then you should really have a strong budget.
How do you structure your marketing budget?
Reach out to us and get some advice.
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - September 19, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - September 17, 2020
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 13, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - September 11, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - September 8, 2020
- What is SEO? - September 2, 2020
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 1, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - August 30, 2020
- 9 Ways to Improve Your Web Design - August 27, 2020