It is recommended that you invest about 15% to 20% of your monthly profit into online marketing. Internet marketing agency pricing varies, as does the online marketing cost for different strategies and packages.
Why do companies engage in digital marketing? Companies invest a lot in online marketing, mainly because it is effective in more ways than one. It leads to better and faster return on investment, enhances the company’s overall image, and increases your customer base on the Web.
Your budget will depend on my factors:
– What you are selling
– How intense the competition is
– How easy or difficult it is to find potential customers
– How important brand exposure is to you
– Your business type
– Your profit margin
– Your growth plans
It will take much testing to determine an optimum online marketing cost, and it is best to consult an expert. However, spending less than 10% of your available monthly profit is not going to make much of an impact on your competition. This is especially true if your business is in its growth stage when you need to invest heavily in the strategy and tools that will promote, sell and create revenue.
How much of your available profit do you re-invest in digital marketing? Shoot me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 30, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - September 27, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 26, 2021
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - September 22, 2021
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 20, 2021
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - September 18, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021