This is a frequently asked question. It depends on what you are looking to accomplish and the strategy that you have put together.
Are you looking for short-term results or are you planning for next year?
If immediate short-term results are your aim, then you should choose pay-per-click advertising (PPC). The results can be seen in 2 days or in a week.
Comprehensive keyword research and continuous monitoring and optimization of your PPC settings will maximize performance and yield ongoing positive results.
If your vision is for longer-term gains then consider search engine optimization (SEO). A comprehensive and thorough SEO campaign will start to yield results after a few months. This may take 4-6 months or 6-9 months.
Successful results mean not only increase your website ranking on search engine results but also receiving leads that lead to sales.
We can help you with a cohesive strategy both for immediate and long term success.
Visit our website https://www.breckshire.com to learn more about our marketing audit and blueprint consulting services.
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - April 22, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - April 20, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - April 17, 2018
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - April 14, 2018
- How Video Marketing and YouTube Can Help Your Business Boom - April 9, 2018
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - March 29, 2018
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - March 26, 2018
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - March 24, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 22, 2018
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 19, 2018