This is a frequently asked question. It depends on what you are looking to accomplish and the strategy that you have put together.
Are you looking for short-term results or are you planning for next year?
If immediate short-term results are your aim, then you should choose pay-per-click advertising (PPC). The results can be seen in 2 days or in a week.
Comprehensive keyword research and continuous monitoring and optimization of your PPC settings will maximize performance and yield ongoing positive results.
If your vision is for longer-term gains then consider search engine optimization (SEO). A comprehensive and thorough SEO campaign will start to yield results after a few months. This may take 4-6 months or 6-9 months.
Successful results mean not only increase your website ranking on search engine results but also receiving leads that lead to sales.
We can help you with a cohesive strategy both for immediate and long term success.
Visit our website https://www.breckshire.com to learn more about our marketing audit and blueprint consulting services.
- What is SEO? - May 23, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 21, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - May 18, 2020
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - May 16, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - May 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 12, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 10, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - May 7, 2020
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - May 4, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - May 2, 2020