This is a frequently asked question. It depends on what you are looking to accomplish and the strategy that you have put together.
Are you looking for short-term results or are you planning for next year?
If immediate short-term results are your aim, then you should choose pay-per-click advertising (PPC). The results can be seen in 2 days or in a week.
Comprehensive keyword research and continuous monitoring and optimization of your PPC settings will maximize performance and yield ongoing positive results.
If your vision is for longer-term gains then consider search engine optimization (SEO). A comprehensive and thorough SEO campaign will start to yield results after a few months. This may take 4-6 months or 6-9 months.
Successful results mean not only increase your website ranking on search engine results but also receiving leads that lead to sales.
We can help you with a cohesive strategy both for immediate and long term success.
Visit our website https://www.breckshire.com to learn more about our marketing audit and blueprint consulting services.
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 8, 2020
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - July 6, 2020
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - July 5, 2020
- Why a Website Audit is Necessary - July 3, 2020
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - June 30, 2020
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - June 28, 2020
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - June 25, 2020
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - June 24, 2020
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - June 14, 2020
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - June 10, 2020