This is a frequently asked question. It depends on what you are looking to accomplish and the strategy that you have put together.
Are you looking for short-term results or are you planning for next year?
If immediate short-term results are your aim, then you should choose pay-per-click advertising (PPC). The results can be seen in 2 days or in a week.
Comprehensive keyword research and continuous monitoring and optimization of your PPC settings will maximize performance and yield ongoing positive results.
If your vision is for longer-term gains then consider search engine optimization (SEO). A comprehensive and thorough SEO campaign will start to yield results after a few months. This may take 4-6 months or 6-9 months.
Successful results mean not only increase your website ranking on search engine results but also receiving leads that lead to sales.
We can help you with a cohesive strategy both for immediate and long term success.
Visit our website https://www.breckshire.com to learn more about our marketing audit and blueprint consulting services.
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - April 7, 2021
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - April 5, 2021
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - March 29, 2021
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 27, 2021
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - March 19, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - March 17, 2021
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - March 13, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 11, 2021
- What Goes into Creating Optimal Content and Customer Experience - March 9, 2021
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 1, 2021