How Better Business Bureau Accreditation Builds Consumer Confidence
The Better Business Bureau is a non-profit accrediting organization that gives its stamp of approval when a business meets high standards of quality, responsibility, and trustworthiness.
So why is this BBB logo so important? Recent studies have shown that 8 out of 10 consumers recognize the BBB seal, and when they see it displayed on a website or business, it instills confidence and trust.
And those consumers are likely to purchase based on this. Reviews are important online, but 90% of consumers don’t bother hunting for a lot of reviews and will read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion.
Most of those consumers are going to go right to the Better Business Bureau first. And sometimes that one review is enough to make their decision. But what if your business is not accredited? This could actually hurt your business as becoming accredited shows that you’re a company that is accountable and can be trusted.
And a company that is trusted, makes more profit.
If you would like to learn more about Better Business Bureau accreditation, then contact us today and we will get you started in the right direction, and show you what you need to become accredited.
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - July 21, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 17, 2018
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - July 15, 2018
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - July 12, 2018
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - July 9, 2018
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - July 4, 2018
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - July 2, 2018
- What Goes into Creating Optimal Content and Customer Experience - July 1, 2018
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - June 29, 2018
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - June 27, 2018