How Better Business Bureau Accreditation Builds Consumer Confidence
The Better Business Bureau is a non-profit accrediting organization that gives its stamp of approval when a business meets high standards of quality, responsibility, and trustworthiness.
So why is this BBB logo so important? Recent studies have shown that 8 out of 10 consumers recognize the BBB seal, and when they see it displayed on a website or business, it instills confidence and trust.
And those consumers are likely to purchase based on this. Reviews are important online, but 90% of consumers don’t bother hunting for a lot of reviews and will read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion.
Most of those consumers are going to go right to the Better Business Bureau first. And sometimes that one review is enough to make their decision. But what if your business is not accredited? This could actually hurt your business as becoming accredited shows that you’re a company that is accountable and can be trusted.
And a company that is trusted, makes more profit.
If you would like to learn more about Better Business Bureau accreditation, then contact us today and we will get you started in the right direction, and show you what you need to become accredited.
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - March 24, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 22, 2018
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 19, 2018
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - March 18, 2018
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - March 14, 2018
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - March 12, 2018
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - March 9, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - March 7, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 5, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 3, 2018