How Better Business Bureau Accreditation Builds Consumer Confidence
The Better Business Bureau is a non-profit accrediting organization that gives its stamp of approval when a business meets high standards of quality, responsibility, and trustworthiness.
So why is this BBB logo so important? Recent studies have shown that 8 out of 10 consumers recognize the BBB seal, and when they see it displayed on a website or business, it instills confidence and trust.
And those consumers are likely to purchase based on this. Reviews are important online, but 90% of consumers don’t bother hunting for a lot of reviews and will read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion.
Most of those consumers are going to go right to the Better Business Bureau first. And sometimes that one review is enough to make their decision. But what if your business is not accredited? This could actually hurt your business as becoming accredited shows that you’re a company that is accountable and can be trusted.
And a company that is trusted, makes more profit.
If you would like to learn more about Better Business Bureau accreditation, then contact us today and we will get you started in the right direction, and show you what you need to become accredited.
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - November 12, 2018
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - November 7, 2018
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - November 5, 2018
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - October 27, 2018
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - October 25, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - October 22, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - October 17, 2018
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 15, 2018
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - October 14, 2018
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - October 13, 2018