How Better Business Bureau Accreditation Builds Consumer Confidence
The Better Business Bureau is a non-profit accrediting organization that gives its stamp of approval when a business meets high standards of quality, responsibility, and trustworthiness.
So why is this BBB logo so important? Recent studies have shown that 8 out of 10 consumers recognize the BBB seal, and when they see it displayed on a website or business, it instills confidence and trust.
And those consumers are likely to purchase based on this. Reviews are important online, but 90% of consumers don’t bother hunting for a lot of reviews and will read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion.
Most of those consumers are going to go right to the Better Business Bureau first. And sometimes that one review is enough to make their decision. But what if your business is not accredited? This could actually hurt your business as becoming accredited shows that you’re a company that is accountable and can be trusted.
And a company that is trusted, makes more profit.
If you would like to learn more about Better Business Bureau accreditation, then contact us today and we will get you started in the right direction, and show you what you need to become accredited.
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - January 17, 2019
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - January 15, 2019
- How Accreditation by the Better Business Bureau Increases Sales - January 13, 2019
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - January 9, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - January 7, 2019
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - January 6, 2019
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - January 4, 2019
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - January 1, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - December 30, 2018
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - December 26, 2018