Did you know you can extend your marketing messages beyond your existing followers and connections on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other channels through boosted and sponsored updates?
We recommend to performing a test either on Facebook or LinkedIn.
The first step is to get a Facebook Business Page or a LinkedIn Company Page created for you, compose and publish a post, then ‘boost’ that post.
We advise that the post be linked to a landing page on your website where they can sign up for more information so you can capture their email addresses.
For Facebook, we can select your audience you want to target by country, age, gender, and interests for your boosted post. For LinkedIn, we can choose the characteristics of your audience you want to target by country, and title or job function.
With a test budget of $200, you can reach at least 30 to 50 thousand people seeing your message and brand (impressions) on Facebook. While on LinkedIn, you will approximately reach 7 to 9 thousand decision makers.
Now that’s powerful!
Imagine reaching out to a number of people who might be interested in your products or services with specific demographics without having to know who they are, their email addresses, and phone numbers!
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - November 12, 2018
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - November 7, 2018
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - November 5, 2018
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - October 27, 2018
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - October 25, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - October 22, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - October 17, 2018
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 15, 2018
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - October 14, 2018
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - October 13, 2018