Did you know you can extend your marketing messages beyond your existing followers and connections on Facebook, LinkedIn, and other channels through boosted and sponsored updates?
We recommend to performing a test either on Facebook or LinkedIn.
The first step is to get a Facebook Business Page or a LinkedIn Company Page created for you, compose and publish a post, then ‘boost’ that post.
We advise that the post be linked to a landing page on your website where they can sign up for more information so you can capture their email addresses.
For Facebook, we can select your audience you want to target by country, age, gender, and interests for your boosted post. For LinkedIn, we can choose the characteristics of your audience you want to target by country, and title or job function.
With a test budget of $200, you can reach at least 30 to 50 thousand people seeing your message and brand (impressions) on Facebook. While on LinkedIn, you will approximately reach 7 to 9 thousand decision makers.
Now that’s powerful!
Imagine reaching out to a number of people who might be interested in your products or services with specific demographics without having to know who they are, their email addresses, and phone numbers!
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - March 26, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - March 23, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 2, 2019
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 1, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - February 25, 2019