Do you think your PPC campaigns aren’t optimized to the fullest? How much is your ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)? What is your CTR (Click-through Rate)? What’s your Cost per Acquisition? What’s your Abandonment Rate?
We will perform the evaluation, identify the problems and recommend the next steps to take.
Your PPC campaigns should be getting an unprecedented boost under capable hands now that Google Optimize and Google Surveys 360 work with Google AdWords!
Google Optimize facilitates the A/B testing of your AdWords PPC landing pages and landing page elements and shows you which site experiences engage and delight your customers. It will also give you the solutions you need to deliver them. Google Surveys 360, on the other hand, enables you to directly ask questions to your remarketing lists to help you understand what worked best for them and what didn’t.
You’ll get richer insights from your AdWords to take action on with Google Optimize and Google Surveys 360.
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - January 18, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - January 16, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 13, 2021
- The Importance of Building Trust with Reputation Marketing - January 11, 2021
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - January 8, 2021
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - January 6, 2021
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - January 4, 2021
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - January 2, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - December 31, 2020
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - December 29, 2020