Do you think your PPC campaigns aren’t optimized to the fullest? How much is your ROAS (Return on Ad Spend)? What is your CTR (Click-through Rate)? What’s your Cost per Acquisition? What’s your Abandonment Rate?
We will perform the evaluation, identify the problems and recommend the next steps to take.
Your PPC campaigns should be getting an unprecedented boost under capable hands now that Google Optimize and Google Surveys 360 work with Google AdWords!
Google Optimize facilitates the A/B testing of your AdWords PPC landing pages and landing page elements and shows you which site experiences engage and delight your customers. It will also give you the solutions you need to deliver them. Google Surveys 360, on the other hand, enables you to directly ask questions to your remarketing lists to help you understand what worked best for them and what didn’t.
You’ll get richer insights from your AdWords to take action on with Google Optimize and Google Surveys 360.
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - May 7, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - May 5, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - May 3, 2021
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - May 3, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - April 29, 2021
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - April 18, 2021
- 15 Strategies to Boost Your Website’s Conversion Rate - April 15, 2021
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - April 12, 2021
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - April 11, 2021
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - April 7, 2021