Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - February 19, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - February 18, 2019
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - February 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - February 12, 2019
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - February 3, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 1, 2019
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - January 29, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - January 27, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - January 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - January 22, 2019