Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - April 3, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 29, 2019
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - March 27, 2019
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - March 26, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - March 23, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019