Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - June 18, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 13, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 12, 2021
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - June 8, 2021
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - June 7, 2021
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - June 2, 2021
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - May 24, 2021
- 5 Easy Ways to Better Engage Your Audience - May 20, 2021
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021