Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 30, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - September 27, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 26, 2021
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - September 22, 2021
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 20, 2021
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - September 18, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021