Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - April 12, 2021
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - April 11, 2021
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - April 7, 2021
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - April 5, 2021
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - March 29, 2021
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 27, 2021
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - March 19, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - March 17, 2021
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - March 13, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 11, 2021