Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - July 10, 2020
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 8, 2020
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - July 6, 2020
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - July 5, 2020
- Why a Website Audit is Necessary - July 3, 2020
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - June 30, 2020
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - June 28, 2020
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - June 25, 2020
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - June 24, 2020
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - June 14, 2020