Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - May 14, 2021
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - May 11, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - May 7, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - May 5, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - May 3, 2021
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - May 3, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - April 29, 2021
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - April 18, 2021