Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 24, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 23, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - February 19, 2021
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - February 16, 2021
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - February 14, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - February 13, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 10, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - February 6, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - February 4, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - February 3, 2021