Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- What Goes into Creating Optimal Content and Customer Experience - December 3, 2020
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - November 30, 2020
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - November 29, 2020
- What is SEO? - November 23, 2020
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - November 16, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - November 13, 2020
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - November 10, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - November 8, 2020
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - November 5, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - November 3, 2020