Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - November 17, 2019
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - November 14, 2019
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - November 11, 2019
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - November 6, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - November 5, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - November 2, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - October 31, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - October 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 24, 2019
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - October 22, 2019