Consumers are quickly shifting their reliance on digital channels for all of their travel preparation, from researching to booking.
Adobe Digital Insights forecasts online revenue growth for the travel industry, with spending expected to hit $98.02 billion.
The typical customer-traveler spent an average of 53 days browsing 28 different sites over 76 online sessions, with more than 50% of travelers checking social media for travel tips, according to a study by Nielsen.
The digital travel space worldwide will expand at an annual rate of 3.8% to reach $11.4 trillion over the next 10 years, as predicted by travel industry experts.
How’s your revenue forecast?
Need help boosting digital marketing for your travel or hotel business?
What’s your plan of action? Contact us through https://www.breckshire.com, or shoot us an email at email@example.com.
- An SEO Audit is a Must - February 17, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - February 16, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - February 10, 2020
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - February 9, 2020
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - February 6, 2020
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - February 3, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - February 2, 2020
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - January 30, 2020
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - January 27, 2020
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - January 25, 2020