Pay-per-click (PPC) is an internet marketing advertising model where businesses or individuals who want pay a certain amount of money every time your ad is clicked.
This is a way of buying extra targeted visits for your website. The sponsored ads that typically appear on the top list of the results from a Google search are what we call AdWords PPC.
PPC is highly cost-effective. You only per for the clicks. Your ads that don’t get clicked, get exposure!
Will PPC increase traffic to my website?
Yes. PPC has proven to increase visitors to websites by 300%.
Will it increase the sales I make when potential customers visit my website?
Yes. PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something compared to those customers who stumble upon your website.
What about my brand?
Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80%. That’s Huge!
PPC results are phenomenal. Contact us for more information.
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - February 19, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - February 18, 2019
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - February 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - February 12, 2019
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - February 3, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 1, 2019
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - January 29, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - January 27, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - January 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - January 22, 2019