Pay-per-click (PPC) is an internet marketing advertising model where businesses or individuals who want pay a certain amount of money every time your ad is clicked.
This is a way of buying extra targeted visits for your website. The sponsored ads that typically appear on the top list of the results from a Google search are what we call AdWords PPC.
PPC is highly cost-effective. You only per for the clicks. Your ads that don’t get clicked, get exposure!
Will PPC increase traffic to my website?
Yes. PPC has proven to increase visitors to websites by 300%.
Will it increase the sales I make when potential customers visit my website?
Yes. PPC visitors are 50% more likely to purchase something compared to those customers who stumble upon your website.
What about my brand?
Search ads can increase brand awareness by 80%. That’s Huge!
PPC results are phenomenal. Contact us for more information.
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - June 18, 2018
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - June 10, 2018
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - June 4, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - June 2, 2018
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - May 31, 2018
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - May 29, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why You Need Google Analytics for Your Website Today - May 26, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - May 24, 2018
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - May 22, 2018
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - May 18, 2018