Your Customer’s Journey goes through these stages: Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action. There’s no telling how long they stay in one stage before jumping to the next. Sometimes the progress takes months, and others the jump is almost immediate.
Many websites concentrate on the ‘Awareness’ and ‘Interest’ stage without signals toward a purchase while others focus on the ‘Action’ stage without providing sufficient information.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions ensures that your website speaks to your visitor relative to their stage in the buying process. Does your website’s navigation and content address all of the needs of your potential customers in every step of their journey?
Navigational cues such as menu buttons, bread crumbs, overview of next steps, suggested readings, and calls-to-action must guide your visitors from whatever buying stage they are in and on whatever page and content they are currently on to the next logical and intuitive step.
This strategy requires a deep understanding of your customer, what they need and how you meet that need. This means knowing what information in certain media formats they need to absorb to learn more about your offerings in a way that will resonate with their motivation to buy. This strategy also requires getting rid of all possible barriers to buying, making the actual purchase process as smooth and satisfying as possible.
Contact me at email@example.com to learn how I can help you fix your website.
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - April 6, 2020
- 8 Questions You Need to Be Asking to Win More Customers - April 4, 2020
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - April 3, 2020
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - April 1, 2020
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 28, 2020
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - March 26, 2020
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - March 24, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - March 20, 2020
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - March 18, 2020
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 17, 2020