Your Customer’s Journey goes through these stages: Awareness, Interest, Desire, and Action. There’s no telling how long they stay in one stage before jumping to the next. Sometimes the progress takes months, and others the jump is almost immediate.
Many websites concentrate on the ‘Awareness’ and ‘Interest’ stage without signals toward a purchase while others focus on the ‘Action’ stage without providing sufficient information.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions ensures that your website speaks to your visitor relative to their stage in the buying process. Does your website’s navigation and content address all of the needs of your potential customers in every step of their journey?
Navigational cues such as menu buttons, bread crumbs, overview of next steps, suggested readings, and calls-to-action must guide your visitors from whatever buying stage they are in and on whatever page and content they are currently on to the next logical and intuitive step.
This strategy requires a deep understanding of your customer, what they need and how you meet that need. This means knowing what information in certain media formats they need to absorb to learn more about your offerings in a way that will resonate with their motivation to buy. This strategy also requires getting rid of all possible barriers to buying, making the actual purchase process as smooth and satisfying as possible.
Contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how I can help you fix your website.
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - January 18, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - January 16, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - January 15, 2020
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - January 12, 2020
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 10, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - January 6, 2020
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - January 2, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - December 22, 2019
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - December 17, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - December 16, 2019