Online reviews are crucial to managing your reputation, gaining trust and building confidence. Trust is a key element to gaining and maintaining customers.
Do you remember asking for a friend’s opinion about a product before deciding to buy? Didn’t you become more excited after hearing encouraging feedback?
That’s exactly how online reviews work.
Let’s take a look at these statistics from BrightLocal:
• 84% of people trust online reviews as much as a personal recommendation
• 7 out of 10 consumers will leave a review for a business if they’re asked to
• 90% of consumers read less than 10 reviews before forming an opinion about a business
• 54% of people will visit the website after reading positive reviews
• 73% of consumers think that reviews older than 3 months are no longer relevant
• 74% of consumers say that positive reviews make them trust a local business more
• 58% of consumers say that the star rating of a business is most important
Your potential customers are now checking what others say about your products or services before buying!
So you need to always provide a good experience, earn those positive reviews, get them published, and see more repeat and new sales coming to your business.
There are additional benefits to getting positive reviews and 5-star ratings:
Improved Organic and Local Rankings
Google gives priority to businesses with stellar reviews on rankings.
Increased Click-through Rate
Consumers will most likely click on a business with impressive reviews in the search results.
Create Consumer Loyalty
Your customers who take the time to leave a 5-star rating are far more likely to feel a certain bond with your business.
Let your Customers Do Your Marketing for You
Even just a handful of positive online business reviews are worth a great deal and can attract new customers to our business.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more about boosting your revenue with reviews.
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - August 4, 2021
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - August 2, 2021
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - July 23, 2021
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - July 21, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 19, 2021
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - July 16, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - July 14, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - July 13, 2021
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - July 11, 2021
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 7, 2021