Make your business visible online, and you will get a larger share of customers.
Operating a small and local business doesn’t mean you cannot increase your customers and scale.
Get a Website. Don’t you have a website yet? Where have you been all this time? From plumbers to dentists, the local handyman to big engineering firms – they have websites. Your website will be your 24/7 storefront.
Make sure that your website is mobile-friendly. You are increasingly using your mobile phone when searching for a product or service, right?
Get some Traffic with SEO. Many of your potential customers probably do not know that your business exists. However, when they go to Google searching for a product or service they need, which you offer, and finds you because you’re doing SEO — then bingo!
Make sure that your SEO is well-planned with a comprehensive blueprint to ensure ROI.
Get on Social Media. Many more of your potential customers may find you in social media. When a recent customer following you in social media likes or shares an article, a photo, or a video you posted, then that post will be visible to their friends – who might as well try out your product or service.
Become active on at least 4 social media channels. Your potential customers are actively using more than one.
Capture and Nurture. Capture your leads through an opt-in form on your website and nurture them through email marketing.
Be on top of mind all the time to your potential customers by constantly communicating with them through email. Once they need something you offer, boom, you got a customer.
There you have it. 4 simple steps.
Follow me, and we’ll guide you along the way. Contact Chris Nelson-Jeffers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - March 26, 2020
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - March 24, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - March 20, 2020
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - March 18, 2020
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 17, 2020
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 16, 2020
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - March 13, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - March 10, 2020
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - March 6, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - March 4, 2020