Make your business visible online, and you will get a larger share of customers.
Operating a small and local business doesn’t mean you cannot increase your customers and scale.
Get a Website. Don’t you have a website yet? Where have you been all this time? From plumbers to dentists, the local handyman to big engineering firms – they have websites. Your website will be your 24/7 storefront.
Make sure that your website is mobile-friendly. You are increasingly using your mobile phone when searching for a product or service, right?
Get some Traffic with SEO. Many of your potential customers probably do not know that your business exists. However, when they go to Google searching for a product or service they need, which you offer, and finds you because you’re doing SEO — then bingo!
Make sure that your SEO is well-planned with a comprehensive blueprint to ensure ROI.
Get on Social Media. Many more of your potential customers may find you in social media. When a recent customer following you in social media likes or shares an article, a photo, or a video you posted, then that post will be visible to their friends – who might as well try out your product or service.
Become active on at least 4 social media channels. Your potential customers are actively using more than one.
Capture and Nurture. Capture your leads through an opt-in form on your website and nurture them through email marketing.
Be on top of mind all the time to your potential customers by constantly communicating with them through email. Once they need something you offer, boom, you got a customer.
There you have it. 4 simple steps.
Follow me, and we’ll guide you along the way. Contact Chris Nelson-Jeffers at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 30, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - September 27, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 26, 2021
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - September 22, 2021
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 20, 2021
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - September 18, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021