When it comes to remarketing, some businesses have no idea what it means, or the benefits that it can bring by getting visitors (who left your website empty-handed) back to your website and purchasing what they were looking for.
It is important for a business to take every advantage that there is to convert a potential customer or client into a happy and satisfied customer. But this isn’t the only benefit of remarketing.
In fact, you can get some pretty interesting data by showing different ads to a customer who leaves your website and goes to another website.
This type of remarketing can serve to the visitor a reminder that they are looking for a certain product or service, and if they are moving around the web looking for this product or service from someone else, there is a good chance they might see your ad and return to convert. For example, you could show a different ad group to visitors that leave your website with a discount if they return to get what they were looking for. This strategy works so well that you are likely to see a 2-3 times increase in click-through-rates for these ad groups.
It might sound like a complicated process, but if you are already using Google AdWords, then you can take advantage of Google Ad Retargeting. These ads will be shown on other websites through the Google Content Network which are amazingly effective.
The benefits of a solid remarketing campaign strategy, and having Google Retargeting setup correctly are huge. The benefits range from having your ads in front of people when they are finally ready to buy, a much larger scale reach as these ads are shown on over 2 million websites, and much more efficient pricing, easier ad creation, and so on.
And there are many different ways to remarket with Google Adwords besides this. There is video remarketing, remarketing for mobile applications, having remarketing lists for search ads, and email-list remarketing which works by uploading your list of email addresses you have collected from your visitors.
When anyone on this list are signed into YouTube, Google Search, or Gmail, they will see your ads.
If ad targeting or remarketing is something you haven’t been doing, then don’t wait a minute longer to get started.
If you need some help and expert advice on creating effective and successful ad retargeting campaigns, then shoot me an email to get started today!
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 17, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 14, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 13, 2019
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - September 10, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 7, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - September 5, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 2, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 30, 2019
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - August 29, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 27, 2019