When it comes to remarketing, some businesses have no idea what it means, or the benefits that it can bring by getting visitors (who left your website empty-handed) back to your website and purchasing what they were looking for.
It is important for a business to take every advantage that there is to convert a potential customer or client into a happy and satisfied customer. But this isn’t the only benefit of remarketing.
In fact, you can get some pretty interesting data by showing different ads to a customer who leaves your website and goes to another website.
This type of remarketing can serve to the visitor a reminder that they are looking for a certain product or service, and if they are moving around the web looking for this product or service from someone else, there is a good chance they might see your ad and return to convert. For example, you could show a different ad group to visitors that leave your website with a discount if they return to get what they were looking for. This strategy works so well that you are likely to see a 2-3 times increase in click-through-rates for these ad groups.
It might sound like a complicated process, but if you are already using Google AdWords, then you can take advantage of Google Ad Retargeting. These ads will be shown on other websites through the Google Content Network which are amazingly effective.
The benefits of a solid remarketing campaign strategy, and having Google Retargeting setup correctly are huge. The benefits range from having your ads in front of people when they are finally ready to buy, a much larger scale reach as these ads are shown on over 2 million websites, and much more efficient pricing, easier ad creation, and so on.
And there are many different ways to remarket with Google Adwords besides this. There is video remarketing, remarketing for mobile applications, having remarketing lists for search ads, and email-list remarketing which works by uploading your list of email addresses you have collected from your visitors.
When anyone on this list are signed into YouTube, Google Search, or Gmail, they will see your ads.
If ad targeting or remarketing is something you haven’t been doing, then don’t wait a minute longer to get started.
If you need some help and expert advice on creating effective and successful ad retargeting campaigns, then shoot me an email to get started today!
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 30, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - September 27, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 26, 2021
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - September 22, 2021
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 20, 2021
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - September 18, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021