Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - March 24, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 22, 2018
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 19, 2018
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - March 18, 2018
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - March 14, 2018
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - March 12, 2018
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - March 9, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - March 7, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 5, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 3, 2018