Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - November 14, 2018
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - November 13, 2018
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - November 12, 2018
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - November 7, 2018
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - November 5, 2018
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - October 27, 2018
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - October 25, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - October 22, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - October 17, 2018
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 15, 2018