Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - January 17, 2019
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - January 15, 2019
- How Accreditation by the Better Business Bureau Increases Sales - January 13, 2019
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - January 9, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - January 7, 2019
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - January 6, 2019
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - January 4, 2019
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - January 1, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - December 30, 2018
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - December 26, 2018