Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 2, 2019
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 1, 2019
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - February 25, 2019
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - February 24, 2019
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - February 22, 2019