Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 27, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - October 25, 2020
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - October 19, 2020
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 17, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - October 15, 2020
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 13, 2020
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - October 12, 2020
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - October 9, 2020
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - October 7, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - October 4, 2020