Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - August 13, 2020
- 5-Minute Website Workshop - August 11, 2020
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - August 9, 2020
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - August 5, 2020
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - August 3, 2020
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 2, 2020
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - July 31, 2020
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - July 28, 2020
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - July 25, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - July 24, 2020