Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- What is SEO? - May 23, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 21, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - May 18, 2020
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - May 16, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - May 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 12, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 10, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - May 7, 2020
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - May 4, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - May 2, 2020