Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - July 21, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 19, 2021
- Online Ad Pricing Models: Which is Best for Your Business? - July 16, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - July 14, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - July 13, 2021
- Catch More Customers with a Customer-centric Web Design - July 11, 2021
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - July 7, 2021
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 3, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - June 30, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - June 28, 2021