Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - April 12, 2021
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - April 11, 2021
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - April 7, 2021
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - April 5, 2021
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - March 29, 2021
- Grow your Business with AdWords. Now with Google Optimize + Google Surveys 360 - March 27, 2021
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - March 19, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - March 17, 2021
- Are You Wasting Money? What is Your Customer Acquisition Cost? - March 13, 2021
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 11, 2021