Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - May 22, 2018
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - May 18, 2018
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - May 16, 2018
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 14, 2018
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - May 12, 2018
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - May 10, 2018
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - May 7, 2018
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - May 5, 2018
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - May 3, 2018
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 30, 2018