Your social media marketing initiatives must be built on building a dialogue, where YOU speak and listen to your audience and responding to their wants and needs.
Get them to talk. Then so can you listen and respond.
Is your brand into monologues in social media?
It should NOT be that way. You should take the time to listen and respond to your audience. A two-way conversation helps you connect your brand with potential and existing customers on a human level.
Conversations give your brand a personality attracting more potential customers.
Much like in real-world social interactions, a conversation on social media must be two-way. Don’t you agree?
Here are a few tips:
Ask questions. Be genuine about wanting to learn more about them.
Ask about their accomplishments
Ask about their challenges
Ask about their ideal customer
Ask how you could help them
When they respond:
Ask more questions
Answer their questions
Respond to comments
If you’re not doing this yet, don’t you think it’s worth a try?
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - July 21, 2018
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - July 17, 2018
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - July 15, 2018
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - July 12, 2018
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - July 9, 2018
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - July 4, 2018
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - July 2, 2018
- What Goes into Creating Optimal Content and Customer Experience - July 1, 2018
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - June 29, 2018
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - June 27, 2018