LinkedIn has 467 million users. That’s a huge audience. Facebook has an astonishing 2 billion daily users. There are 974 million Twitter accounts. The list goes on, and the audiences continue to grow. It’s obvious that if you want to succeed you should be interested in this huge pool of potential clients.
Ninety-one percent of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels. Having control over your social media is essential if you are to become a successful brand. Controlling the messages you send out to your customers is a key factor. Contact us and we’ll let you know how to get it right.
Here are 10 questions to ask when thinking about a Social Media campaign for your business:
- Are you using Facebook to promote your business? - October 15, 2018
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - October 14, 2018
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - October 13, 2018
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - October 9, 2018
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - October 6, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - October 3, 2018
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 29, 2018
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - September 28, 2018
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 24, 2018
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - September 23, 2018