LinkedIn has 467 million users. That’s a huge audience. Facebook has an astonishing 2 billion daily users. There are 974 million Twitter accounts. The list goes on, and the audiences continue to grow. It’s obvious that if you want to succeed you should be interested in this huge pool of potential clients.
Ninety-one percent of retail brands use 2 or more social media channels. Having control over your social media is essential if you are to become a successful brand. Controlling the messages you send out to your customers is a key factor. Contact us and we’ll let you know how to get it right.
Here are 10 questions to ask when thinking about a Social Media campaign for your business:
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - August 14, 2018
- What is SEO? - August 12, 2018
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - August 10, 2018
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - August 7, 2018
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - August 3, 2018
- What’s in a Google Algorithm? - August 1, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - July 30, 2018
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - July 28, 2018
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - July 27, 2018
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 23, 2018