Do you have customer reviews for your business?
Based on a report by BrightLocal, getting reviews from your customers can be as simple as asking them.
Here are some of the report’s key findings:
1) 7 out of 10 consumers will leave an online review if they’re asked to.
2) 50% of consumers have been asked to leave a review about a business and actually did leave a review.
3) 20% of consumers asked to leave a review did NOT leave a review for that business.
In short, you can give your customers the opportunity to leave you valuable feedback by simply asking them to leave you a review. Odds are, they will, and then you can use this feedback to promote your reputation.
This report shows the enormous potential of reputation marketing.
It’s important for every business to have a reputation marketing strategy in place to capitalize on it.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions can help you navigate best practices to use reputation marketing to your business’s advantage.
Contact us at email@example.com for more for more information.
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 24, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - February 23, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - February 19, 2021
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - February 16, 2021
- Beat Bigger Brands and Boom your Business - February 14, 2021
- The Importance of Customer Lifetime Value - February 13, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 10, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - February 6, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - February 4, 2021
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - February 3, 2021