Do you have customer reviews for your business?
Based on a report by BrightLocal, getting reviews from your customers can be as simple as asking them.
Here are some of the report’s key findings:
1) 7 out of 10 consumers will leave an online review if they’re asked to.
2) 50% of consumers have been asked to leave a review about a business and actually did leave a review.
3) 20% of consumers asked to leave a review did NOT leave a review for that business.
In short, you can give your customers the opportunity to leave you valuable feedback by simply asking them to leave you a review. Odds are, they will, and then you can use this feedback to promote your reputation.
This report shows the enormous potential of reputation marketing.
It’s important for every business to have a reputation marketing strategy in place to capitalize on it.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions can help you navigate best practices to use reputation marketing to your business’s advantage.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more for more information.
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - June 18, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - June 16, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - June 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - June 10, 2019
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - June 8, 2019
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - June 6, 2019
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - June 4, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - June 2, 2019
- What is SEO? - May 31, 2019
- An SEO Audit is a Must - May 28, 2019