Do you have customer reviews for your business?
Based on a report by BrightLocal, getting reviews from your customers can be as simple as asking them.
Here are some of the report’s key findings:
1) 7 out of 10 consumers will leave an online review if they’re asked to.
2) 50% of consumers have been asked to leave a review about a business and actually did leave a review.
3) 20% of consumers asked to leave a review did NOT leave a review for that business.
In short, you can give your customers the opportunity to leave you valuable feedback by simply asking them to leave you a review. Odds are, they will, and then you can use this feedback to promote your reputation.
This report shows the enormous potential of reputation marketing.
It’s important for every business to have a reputation marketing strategy in place to capitalize on it.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions can help you navigate best practices to use reputation marketing to your business’s advantage.
Contact us at email@example.com for more for more information.
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - May 14, 2021
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - May 11, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - May 7, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - May 5, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - May 3, 2021
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - May 3, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - April 29, 2021
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - April 18, 2021