Do you have customer reviews for your business?
Based on a report by BrightLocal, getting reviews from your customers can be as simple as asking them.
Here are some of the report’s key findings:
1) 7 out of 10 consumers will leave an online review if they’re asked to.
2) 50% of consumers have been asked to leave a review about a business and actually did leave a review.
3) 20% of consumers asked to leave a review did NOT leave a review for that business.
In short, you can give your customers the opportunity to leave you valuable feedback by simply asking them to leave you a review. Odds are, they will, and then you can use this feedback to promote your reputation.
This report shows the enormous potential of reputation marketing.
It’s important for every business to have a reputation marketing strategy in place to capitalize on it.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions can help you navigate best practices to use reputation marketing to your business’s advantage.
Contact us at email@example.com for more for more information.
- Keyword Research is a Critical Success Factor in SEO - June 18, 2018
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - June 10, 2018
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - June 4, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - June 2, 2018
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - May 31, 2018
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - May 29, 2018
- 8 Reasons Why You Need Google Analytics for Your Website Today - May 26, 2018
- Your Business Needs SEO, Whether You Understand its Complexity or Not. - May 24, 2018
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - May 22, 2018
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - May 18, 2018