Does your website have a blog? Are you blogging?
1. Companies that use blogs receive 67% more leads than companies who don’t!
2. Twenty-three percent of Internet time is spent on blogs and social networks, so you need to be blogging!
3. Businesses that blog get more visitors to their website (average of 55% more website visitors)
4. Almost half of the companies in the US use blogs to marketing their product/services because it works!
5. If you blog 16 to 20 times in a 30-day period, you will generate nearly 3 times as many leads as those businesses who do not blog.
We didn’t make this up. Here’s the report:
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 17, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 14, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - September 13, 2019
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - September 10, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - September 7, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - September 5, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 2, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - August 30, 2019
- Get More Customers! Make Sure your Website is Mapped Out Along the Customer’s Journey - August 29, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - August 27, 2019