ARE YOU READY?
I love projects!
I love working with clients to build websites and marketing systems that help them to achieve their business goals and to build the kind of lifestyle they want to have.
I put a lot into every project I work with a client on. They take a lot of energy and expertise to get right, so I only work with select clients on projects I think have a real chance of success.
If you’d like me to work with you on your project, there are a few things to get done first.
Firstly, we must be connected on LinkedIn. If we’re not connected on LinkedIn now, request a connection or ask one of our common connections for an introduction.
If we are connected on LinkedIn, then use the form below to tell me a little about your proposed project. If we seem to be a good fit for each other and I honestly believe I can help you, I’ll get in touch to discuss the next steps.
A bit about me …
Here are some of the criteria I look at when considering a project:
- You must have clear goals in mind, or be prepared to work with me to define them.
- You must have an identifiable audience. If you don’t already have an audience or customer base, you must be prepared to do some things to build one.
- You must have a budget. There is no way around this. You’re going to need to invest some serious cash. I don’t work for equity in your start-up and I don’t cut corners.
- You must have time and you must commit to my process. You and I will need to discuss many things, decisions will need to be made, and information and other materials will need to be provided. Most conversations can be handled by phone or email.
- You must respond promptly. To ensure that your project is completed on time I will not waste my time or your time with multiple reminders for things that should have been provided on the first request. If I do not get the cooperation I need to move your project forward, we will not be able to continue working together.
Sorry to seem so hard-nosed about it, but it’s important that you and I start out the same page.
That said, I look forward to learning more about your project!