So, you’re excited to get your business back into the SEO arena… that’s great! However, don’t let that excitement make you miss a crucial step before launching an SEO campaign — complete an SEO Audit first.
Forty-seven percent said in a survey that a full SEO audit should be conducted every six months. How often do you have an SEO audit done?
It is of extreme importance for you to gain an understanding of your SEO performance through an independent, objective, and unbiased SEO Audit.
Is your SEO performing well or not? Were benchmarks and goals set before the SEO campaign started?
Without an SEO Audit, you will not have a sound SEO strategy. Without a sound strategy, your SEO campaign will likely fall through, resulting in a complete waste of money.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions puts focus on finding problematic SEO areas and establishing SEO baselines, benchmarks, and goals for a successful SEO campaign.
Here’s some helpful information to give you an idea about the process and points that should be covered in an SEO Audit:
Are you lost in the jargon? Confused by how technical an SEO Audit is? You’re not alone. Call us at 715-574-4565 and we’ll help you get an SEO Audit done.
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - April 3, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - March 29, 2019
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - March 27, 2019
- Stop Wasting Money on Traditional Advertising and Start Gaining More Customers! - March 26, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - March 23, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - March 21, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2018 - March 19, 2019
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - March 10, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - March 8, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 6, 2019