So, you’re excited to get your business back into the SEO arena… that’s great! However, don’t let that excitement make you miss a crucial step before launching an SEO campaign — complete an SEO Audit first.
Forty-seven percent said in a survey that a full SEO audit should be conducted every six months. How often do you have an SEO audit done?
It is of extreme importance for you to gain an understanding of your SEO performance through an independent, objective, and unbiased SEO Audit.
Is your SEO performing well or not? Were benchmarks and goals set before the SEO campaign started?
Without an SEO Audit, you will not have a sound SEO strategy. Without a sound strategy, your SEO campaign will likely fall through, resulting in a complete waste of money.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions puts focus on finding problematic SEO areas and establishing SEO baselines, benchmarks, and goals for a successful SEO campaign.
Here’s some helpful information to give you an idea about the process and points that should be covered in an SEO Audit:
Are you lost in the jargon? Confused by how technical an SEO Audit is? You’re not alone. Call us at 715-574-4565 and we’ll help you get an SEO Audit done.
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - February 19, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - February 18, 2019
- 5 Reasons you should be using Remarketing - February 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - February 12, 2019
- Get Customer Reviews and Rev up your Revenue - February 3, 2019
- Benefit from Business Blogging - February 1, 2019
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - January 29, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - January 27, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - January 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - January 22, 2019