So, you’re excited to get your business back into the SEO arena… that’s great! However, don’t let that excitement make you miss a crucial step before launching an SEO campaign — complete an SEO Audit first.
Forty-seven percent said in a survey that a full SEO audit should be conducted every six months. How often do you have an SEO audit done?
It is of extreme importance for you to gain an understanding of your SEO performance through an independent, objective, and unbiased SEO Audit.
Is your SEO performing well or not? Were benchmarks and goals set before the SEO campaign started?
Without an SEO Audit, you will not have a sound SEO strategy. Without a sound strategy, your SEO campaign will likely fall through, resulting in a complete waste of money.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions puts focus on finding problematic SEO areas and establishing SEO baselines, benchmarks, and goals for a successful SEO campaign.
Here’s some helpful information to give you an idea about the process and points that should be covered in an SEO Audit:
Are you lost in the jargon? Confused by how technical an SEO Audit is? You’re not alone. Call us at 715-574-4565 and we’ll help you get an SEO Audit done.
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - May 20, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - May 18, 2019
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - May 13, 2019
- Say Hello to the Future. Get a Virtual Storefront. Open 24/7. - May 12, 2019
- How Much Should Your Marketing Budget Be? - May 10, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - May 7, 2019
- SEO Campaign Not Working? 3 Things Your SEO Provider Should be Doing for Your Business - May 3, 2019
- Why a Website Audit is Necessary - May 1, 2019
- 5-Minute Website Workshop - April 29, 2019