So, you’re excited to get your business back into the SEO arena… that’s great! However, don’t let that excitement make you miss a crucial step before launching an SEO campaign — complete an SEO Audit first.
Forty-seven percent said in a survey that a full SEO audit should be conducted every six months. How often do you have an SEO audit done?
It is of extreme importance for you to gain an understanding of your SEO performance through an independent, objective, and unbiased SEO Audit.
Is your SEO performing well or not? Were benchmarks and goals set before the SEO campaign started?
Without an SEO Audit, you will not have a sound SEO strategy. Without a sound strategy, your SEO campaign will likely fall through, resulting in a complete waste of money.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions puts focus on finding problematic SEO areas and establishing SEO baselines, benchmarks, and goals for a successful SEO campaign.
Here’s some helpful information to give you an idea about the process and points that should be covered in an SEO Audit:
Are you lost in the jargon? Confused by how technical an SEO Audit is? You’re not alone. Call us at 715-574-4565 and we’ll help you get an SEO Audit done.
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - November 17, 2019
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - November 14, 2019
- Why do Digital Marketing Campaigns Fail? - November 11, 2019
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - November 6, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - November 5, 2019
- What You Should Know About the Latest Design Trends for 2019 - November 2, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - October 31, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - October 25, 2019
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - October 24, 2019
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - October 22, 2019