So, you’re excited to get your business back into the SEO arena… that’s great! However, don’t let that excitement make you miss a crucial step before launching an SEO campaign — complete an SEO Audit first.
Forty-seven percent said in a survey that a full SEO audit should be conducted every six months. How often do you have an SEO audit done?
It is of extreme importance for you to gain an understanding of your SEO performance through an independent, objective, and unbiased SEO Audit.
Is your SEO performing well or not? Were benchmarks and goals set before the SEO campaign started?
Without an SEO Audit, you will not have a sound SEO strategy. Without a sound strategy, your SEO campaign will likely fall through, resulting in a complete waste of money.
Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions puts focus on finding problematic SEO areas and establishing SEO baselines, benchmarks, and goals for a successful SEO campaign.
Here’s some helpful information to give you an idea about the process and points that should be covered in an SEO Audit:
Are you lost in the jargon? Confused by how technical an SEO Audit is? You’re not alone. Call us at 715-574-4565 and we’ll help you get an SEO Audit done.
- 5 Ways To Use Reviews as Marketing Content! - January 27, 2020
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - January 25, 2020
- 8 Questions You Need to Be Asking to Win More Customers - January 24, 2020
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - January 21, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - January 18, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - January 16, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - January 15, 2020
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - January 12, 2020
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 10, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - January 6, 2020