Wouldn’t you like to know how what your customers are thinking? How are they going to act? Well, you can! You just need to track how your current customers are interacting with your business.
You or someone on your team needs to be continually answering the following questions in order to get to know your potential customers.
How many customers are you getting every month?
Even in the craziness of running your business, you need to make sure you have a way to keep track of all of your customers that you are serving. You also need to make sure that everyone on your team is on the same page and using the same system for tracking.
How many of them are coming from your website?
You need to be asking how your customers found out about you and keeping track of customers that are coming from your site.
Are they coming from your SEO efforts? Social Media? PPC?
You or someone on your team need to be monitoring how users are finding your website to learn what is working for you and what can be tweaked.
By what percent of your visitors are converting?
Track how many people who are coming to your site are actually becoming customers.
How high is your bounce rate?
Monitor the percentage of people visiting who are just viewing one page of your site and then navigating away.
Which pages are most visited?
Take note of the pages that users are going to the most often and see if they are the pages that will lead them into making conversions.
Which pages do they spend most of their time on?
You should study the pages that users are spending a lot of time looking at and see how you can make other pages interesting to your potential customers.
What’s the winning conversion path?
Find out what path the customers are taking to make conversions and make sure that your site is designed around making that path as easy as possible.
Make sure someone on your team is answering these questions often so you can optimize your website design to get a greater number of conversions.
For more information on tracking your website visitors, visit us at https://www.breckshire.com.
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - March 24, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 22, 2018
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 19, 2018
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - March 18, 2018
- How Using Multiple Social Media Sites Can Grow Your Business - March 14, 2018
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - March 12, 2018
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - March 9, 2018
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - March 7, 2018
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - March 5, 2018
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - March 3, 2018