Have you ran a digital marketing campaign for your business before? What tactics and channels did you use?
Here are 7 digital marketing trends you should know:
– Content marketing is still the dominant technique.
– Top 3 B2C content priorities: a) providing engaging content, b) utilizing visual content, c) measuring content results.
– Facebook posts with images still perform better than posts without images.
– Tweets with images still get more engagement than tweets without images.
– Infographics perform better than any other type of content.
– Visual UGC (user-generated content) is more engaging than brand-produced photos.
– The demand for interactive content is increasing.
Do you agree with these points?
Do you think these tactics will impact your business?
Let us know what you think.
- What is SEO? - May 23, 2020
- 3 Ways to Get More 5-star Reviews! - May 21, 2020
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - May 18, 2020
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - May 16, 2020
- How PPC can Compliment SEO for Better Results - May 14, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 12, 2020
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - May 10, 2020
- Optimize Your Ads To Grab Attention and Raise CTR - May 7, 2020
- Is Your Business Website Fully Optimized for the User Experience? - May 4, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - May 2, 2020