Have you ran a digital marketing campaign for your business before? What tactics and channels did you use?
Here are 7 digital marketing trends you should know:
– Content marketing is still the dominant technique.
– Top 3 B2C content priorities: a) providing engaging content, b) utilizing visual content, c) measuring content results.
– Facebook posts with images still perform better than posts without images.
– Tweets with images still get more engagement than tweets without images.
– Infographics perform better than any other type of content.
– Visual UGC (user-generated content) is more engaging than brand-produced photos.
– The demand for interactive content is increasing.
Do you agree with these points?
Do you think these tactics will impact your business?
Let us know what you think.
- How Optimizing Your Websites and Landing Pages Will Increase Conversions - December 9, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - December 4, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - December 2, 2019
- 5 Tactics to be More Engaging on Social Media and Gain More Customers - December 1, 2019
- How to Leverage Digital Word-of-Mouth Marketing for Your Business - November 28, 2019
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - November 23, 2019
- 15 Strategies to Boost Your Website’s Conversion Rate - November 20, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - November 18, 2019
- Local Business Alert! The Local Search Results will Give You More Business Results - November 17, 2019
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - November 14, 2019