Have you ran a digital marketing campaign for your business before? What tactics and channels did you use?
Here are 7 digital marketing trends you should know:
– Content marketing is still the dominant technique.
– Top 3 B2C content priorities: a) providing engaging content, b) utilizing visual content, c) measuring content results.
– Facebook posts with images still perform better than posts without images.
– Tweets with images still get more engagement than tweets without images.
– Infographics perform better than any other type of content.
– Visual UGC (user-generated content) is more engaging than brand-produced photos.
– The demand for interactive content is increasing.
Do you agree with these points?
Do you think these tactics will impact your business?
Let us know what you think.
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - April 6, 2020
- 8 Questions You Need to Be Asking to Win More Customers - April 4, 2020
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - April 3, 2020
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - April 1, 2020
- Keep Your Business’ Remarkable Reputation Online and Get More Customers - March 28, 2020
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - March 26, 2020
- Get more Customers with Pay-per-Click - March 24, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - March 20, 2020
- Follow-up with your Potential Customers through Ad Retargeting - March 18, 2020
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - March 17, 2020