Have you ran a digital marketing campaign for your business before? What tactics and channels did you use?
Here are 7 digital marketing trends you should know:
– Content marketing is still the dominant technique.
– Top 3 B2C content priorities: a) providing engaging content, b) utilizing visual content, c) measuring content results.
– Facebook posts with images still perform better than posts without images.
– Tweets with images still get more engagement than tweets without images.
– Infographics perform better than any other type of content.
– Visual UGC (user-generated content) is more engaging than brand-produced photos.
– The demand for interactive content is increasing.
Do you agree with these points?
Do you think these tactics will impact your business?
Let us know what you think.
- Rise to the Occasion with a Clear Digital Marketing Plan - April 23, 2019
- 5 Easy Ways to Better Engage Your Audience - April 21, 2019
- Ways to Grow Your Business through Storytelling - April 17, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - April 16, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 14, 2019
- Grow your Potential Customers: Extend your Brand’s Reach to Thousands of Targeted Audience on Facebook and LinkedIn with $200. - April 11, 2019
- What is SEO? - April 8, 2019
- How to Drive More Foot Traffic to Your Local Business with an Online Presence - April 7, 2019
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - April 5, 2019
- Homestead Suites - February 18, 2019