Businesses around the globe are cashing in on Facebook’s massive audience and unique features to increase their growth, sales, and overall success.
Is your business using Facebook Ads yet? Are you apprehensive to get into Facebook Ads?
Never fear! At Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions, we can help you get a well-deserved Facebook boost by:
1. Capitalizing on Facebook’s huge captive audience: Facebook has over 1.7 billion active users, and features that help you target your ads so that they’re seen by your potential customers.
2. Transforming Facebook visitors into customers: turn your cash into traffic to your landing pages and conversion funnels. Facebook even lets you re-market towards users who have engaged with you before.
3. Utilizing Facebook’s powerful Call-to-Action feature: Unlike others, Facebook Ads lets small businesses choose from a variety of call-to-action options, which lets you focus on exactly what you want your audience to do.
4. Developing demand generation advertisements: The average Facebook users spends 40+ minutes a day there to explore, connect, and discover. Help them discover just how much they need what you have to offer!
5. Testing your content before you spend money to maximize engagement: Another reason to advertise on Facebook is that it lets you get the most bang for your buck. How? You can test how engaging your content is by posting it on your page for free and analyzing your Insights. Then you can put your money on the most successful posts!
6. Creating video ads: Facebook videos have high rates of engagement and can help create buzz around your business.
Ready to begin your next Facebook Ad campaign?
Contact us at email@example.com or 715-574-4565 to get started!
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - January 21, 2020
- Reputation Marketing and How It Can Affect Your Business - January 18, 2020
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - January 16, 2020
- Google is Crawling Towards You, Are You Ready? - January 15, 2020
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - January 12, 2020
- Why You Should Optimize Your Website - January 10, 2020
- Two Ways to Make Your Business More Visible Today! - January 6, 2020
- 6 Ways Facebook Ads Can Boost Growth and Sales for Your Small Business - January 2, 2020
- How Long It Does Take to See the Results of Digital Marketing - December 22, 2019
- Is Your Website Mobile-Friendly? - December 17, 2019