If you are struggling with coming up with content for your marketing, then look no further!
Your reviews can be a source of inspiration. Using your reviews as marketing content can help promote your reputation, which in turn helps you to gain the trust and loyalty of your customers.
We know you are busy so we compiled a list of tips you can begin using:
Write a backstory of a review to showcase
your values, feature an employee, and to appreciate the customer.
Gain the trust of your target audience by showcasing your values, featuring employees and appreciating the customer.
2. Create a storyline around a sequence of reviews and publish it as an article
Storytelling is a great way to get the attention of potential customers. Formulate stories that are relatable and attracting to your target audience. Leave your audience wanting more of your company.
3. Create videos based on your reviews
Create short videos thanking your customers for their positive reviews.
4. Post your positive reviews on your website
Feature your positive reviews on the front page of your website.
5. Post your positive reviews on social media
Post your positive reviews on social media for everyone to see.
Want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to call or email us with your questions.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - September 30, 2021
- 2 Simple Digital Marketing Success Stories You Can Copy - September 27, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 26, 2021
- How Much Should I Spend on Digital Marketing? - September 22, 2021
- Is Your Business Anti-Social? Putting the ‘Social’ Back into Social Media Marketing - September 20, 2021
- 4 Warning Signs that Your Website Needs a Redesign - September 18, 2021
- Is your Digital Marketing Strategy Aligned with your Business Goals? - September 16, 2021
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - September 13, 2021
- Top 3 Challenges to Tracking Digital Marketing ROI - September 12, 2021
- Important Design Elements that Your Website Should Have - September 10, 2021