If you are struggling with coming up with content for your marketing, then look no further!
Your reviews can be a source of inspiration. Using your reviews as marketing content can help promote your reputation, which in turn helps you to gain the trust and loyalty of your customers.
We know you are busy so we compiled a list of tips you can begin using:
Write a backstory of a review to showcase
your values, feature an employee, and to appreciate the customer.
Gain the trust of your target audience by showcasing your values, featuring employees and appreciating the customer.
2. Create a storyline around a sequence of reviews and publish it as an article
Storytelling is a great way to get the attention of potential customers. Formulate stories that are relatable and attracting to your target audience. Leave your audience wanting more of your company.
3. Create videos based on your reviews
Create short videos thanking your customers for their positive reviews.
4. Post your positive reviews on your website
Feature your positive reviews on the front page of your website.
5. Post your positive reviews on social media
Post your positive reviews on social media for everyone to see.
Want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to call or email us with your questions.
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021
- Monitor your Online Reputation with Google Alerts - May 14, 2021
- 10 Highly Effective Ways to Promote Your Business with Social Media - May 11, 2021
- Good news for business owners in the travel and hospitality industry! - May 7, 2021
- The Why and How of LinkedIn for B2B Leads - May 5, 2021
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - May 3, 2021
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - May 3, 2021
- Benefit from Business Blogging - April 29, 2021
- Digital Advertising Pays Off: How to Find the Platform that Works Best for You? - April 18, 2021