If you are struggling with coming up with content for your marketing, then look no further!
Your reviews can be a source of inspiration. Using your reviews as marketing content can help promote your reputation, which in turn helps you to gain the trust and loyalty of your customers.
We know you are busy so we compiled a list of tips you can begin using:
Write a backstory of a review to showcase
your values, feature an employee, and to appreciate the customer.
Gain the trust of your target audience by showcasing your values, featuring employees and appreciating the customer.
2. Create a storyline around a sequence of reviews and publish it as an article
Storytelling is a great way to get the attention of potential customers. Formulate stories that are relatable and attracting to your target audience. Leave your audience wanting more of your company.
3. Create videos based on your reviews
Create short videos thanking your customers for their positive reviews.
4. Post your positive reviews on your website
Feature your positive reviews on the front page of your website.
5. Post your positive reviews on social media
Post your positive reviews on social media for everyone to see.
Want to learn more? Don’t hesitate to call or email us with your questions.
- Welcome a Grimace with a Smile - June 18, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 13, 2021
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - June 12, 2021
- Generate Leads for your Small Local Business Today! - June 8, 2021
- Does Social Media Marketing Work? - June 7, 2021
- Effective Social Media Marketing Involves Two-way Conversations - June 2, 2021
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - May 24, 2021
- 5 Easy Ways to Better Engage Your Audience - May 20, 2021
- Whoa! 10 Easy Ways to Boost Your Business on Social Media - May 17, 2021
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - May 16, 2021