Social media is not a place that people go so that they can view advertisements, browse through all of the business pages, or read long technical updates about a company. Social media is a place to be social! This means that people want to be engaging in conversations and making their voice heard.
We at Breckshire LLC Digital Marketing Solutions want to share with you some of our tactics to making sure that your followers stay engaged with your business and ultimately become your customers.
1. Initiate Conversation with your Social Media Followers
If you are at a social event and you want someone to talk to you, how do you do it? You have to talk to them first! Show them that you care about what they have to say by making the first move.
2.Ask For Feedback
Let your followers know that you value their opinion and that you want your products and services to be at their best.
3. Do Surveys and Polls
People love sharing their thoughts and opinions on the internet. The surveys can be things directly related to your business, or just fun questions to get the conversations rolling.
4. Organize Giveaways, Contests, and Promotions
This will get people excited about visiting your page! You can even gain more followers and recognition by having the contest entry include sharing the post or tagging a friend. Even for those who do not win, the excitement for the contest will now be associated with your business.
5. Live Q & A Sessions
Live sessions show your followers that you actually want to hear from them. It also gives you the opportunity to tell your audience the things that they actually want to know about your business instead of just guessing what questions they may be having.
The right digital marketing consultant will be able to incorporate all of these into your marketing plan so that you can see your followers begin to engage with your business.
- To Hire or Not to Hire a Full-time Marketing Director? - October 16, 2019
- Want to Discover the Keyword Strategy of your Competitors? - October 14, 2019
- 7 Digital Marketing Trends You Should Act On - October 13, 2019
- BrightLocal Report: Ask, and You Shall Receive Reviews - October 11, 2019
- What is SEO? - October 2, 2019
- Pay-per-click Advertising is the Key to Quick Digital Dominance - September 30, 2019
- Taking Advantage of Reputation Marketing to Gain Customer Trust - September 29, 2019
- How Online Review Sites Place a Huge Impact On Businesses - September 23, 2019
- What is SEO? - September 21, 2019
- 12 Ways to Promote Your Business in 140 Characters or Less - September 20, 2019