Customer behavior has changed. Now they go online to research and evaluate brands, products, and services. Your potential customers have gone digital, and so you need to.
1. Your prospective customers look online before buying!
Did you know that 81% conduct online research before buying? If your products and services cannot be found online, then you are missing out!
2. It works!
Thirty-three percent of mobile users have purchased from a different brand after seeing advertisements on their mobile devices. So if your website is not mobile-friendly, you’re losing 33% of buyers!
3. It levels the playing field.
If you are a small or medium-sized business, you can take on much larger competitors. To the online shopper, the size of a business is not that important online. If they see you as a business that provides better value, then that is all that matters.
4. It’s cost-effective. You do not have money to waste.
Wouldn’t it be great if every lead who viewed your product or service was a serious buyer looking to purchase? With digital marketing, all your potential customers are targeted and looking for your product or service. Google states a 2.8 times higher revenue growth for companies that use digital marketing techniques.
5. Track potential customers.
You can track customers from the first interaction. Imagine if you could follow your potential customers around and keep promoting your product. Digital marketing will do that for you.
- The Voice of Your Customers is a Valuable Marketing Tool - July 22, 2019
- Your Small Business Can’t Afford to Make these Online Advertising Mistakes - July 20, 2019
- How To Make Your Business Stand Out from the Crowd - July 18, 2019
- Only 36% of Organizations Use Advanced Marketing Tools and Practices. Are you One of Them? - July 16, 2019
- 5 Reasons You Need Digital Marketing - July 13, 2019
- 3 Reasons Why You Should Start Using Google AdWords Today! - July 11, 2019
- Organically Building Your Brand: Content Marketing on Linkedin - July 9, 2019
- Online Advertising Benefits Over Traditional Advertising - July 7, 2019
- Search Engine Optimization: Are You Gaining as Much as You’re Putting In? - July 3, 2019
- 5 Compelling Digital Marketing Stats - July 1, 2019